One size definitely does not fit all when it comes to storage. If you choose a unit that is too small, you can damage your goods by cramming or crushing to fit it all in. A too-large space is a waste of your money - especially when you consider that you can easily move to a larger unit should you have more to store in the future. Your Storage Team offers a variety of standard sizes. If your storage needs are really big, talk to us about combining side-by-side units to keep all your storage in one convenient area.
- 5'x5' (25 square feet) = Standard Closet
- 5'x10' (50 square feet) = Walk-in Closet
- 10'x10' (100 square feet) = Average Bedroom
- 10'x15' (150 square feet) = Large Bedroom
- 10'x20' (200 square feet) = One Car Garage
- 10'x25' (250 square feet) = Oversized One Car Garage
- 10’x30’ (300 square feet) = Double Garage
- Custom configurations are available by combining multiple units - contact us for more information
- Standard Open Air Parking Space - car, small boat, jet ski, utility trailer
- Oversized Open Air Parking Space - RV, large boat, work truck, semi-trailer
It can be hard to visualize just how your belongings will fit into a storage space. To assist, your Storage Team has developed a handy guide to help estimate how large each unit is and to determine how much it can hold.